miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

Mayra Pablo: Scholar 1

FROM MY PREVIOUS POSTS you know that the Dollars For Scholarships and Leaders For Tomorrow programs of the NGO CHOI, located here in Chimbote, is currently assisting 60 students by providing them full scholarships for their higher studies at universities or technical schools. Starting from this post on I will share with you some information about each scholarship holder for you to get to know something on their dreams, expectations, hopes, etc. You must know that all of them come from families living in humble neighborhoods in this city; yet, they all have a common goal: Studying a professional career and becoming someone who has the ability to properly lead his/her personal and family growth and so contributing to the community development as well. Here is the first student:

SCHOLARSHIP HOLDER Nº 1

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

First Namexxxxxxx: Mayra Jacqueline
Last Namexxxxxxiii: Pablo Pino
Agexxxxxxxxxiiiiiiii: 21 years old
Addressxxxxxxxxiii: A.H. "10 de Setiembre" I-6
Addressxxxxxxxxiii: (I-6 "10 de Setiembre" Settlement)
Careerxxxxxxxxxiii: Industrial Chemistry
Study Institutioniii: I.S.T.P. "Carlos Salazar Romero"
School Start Datexi: April - 2009
School End Datexiii: December - 2011

GOALS IN LIFE:

When I finish my studies at Carlos Salazar Romero Institute, I would like to keep studying at a university by validating all the topics I have previously studied and transferring my credits in order to get a bachelor's degree in Agro-Industrial Engineering. I would like to be someone important, and if it is necessary, I would be willing to study overseas. Then, I want to help my family and assist my sister to go to school as well.

FAMILY INFORMATION:

My dad is 44 years old and he works for the Asociación Civil Apoyo Familiar (ACAF) at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish in wich Fr. Jack Davis (Juanito) is the main priest. My mom is 43 years old and she is a housewife and sometimes washes clothes for other people to earn some money. My little sister is studying in high school and I have a three-year-old baby. We all get along very well due to a good communication from everyone at home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario